RN-Administrative Supervisor PRN
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: January 12, 2022
This is a PRN day shift position (as needed 7 am-7 pm) for our
Operations Center at St. Mary's Hospital in Centralia, IL.
Candidates must have IL RN license and at least two years of RN
experience in Critical Care (charge nurse/supervisory experience
required)Coordinates daily operations with leadership team to
ensure implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient
care for assigned ministries.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support
staff during assigned shift. Contributes to performance evaluations
- Serves as a resource to the staff.
- Manages patient flow within assigned area.
- Provides support and coordination for patient emergencies.
- Opens and leads incident command for internal or external
disasters until relieved by assigned administrative
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any
issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, developing
and evaluating staff.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- Two years' registered nurse experience, with demonstrated
progressive leadership responsibilityPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Decatur , RN-Administrative Supervisor PRN, Administration, Clerical , Centralia, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!