Company: Image Associates Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Local manufacturer needs a Manufacturing Engineer to coordinate
activities including systems fabrication and mechanical assembly.
Will provide engineering support that improves product quality and
reduces production costs.
- Conducts studies to maximize work flow and process
- Develop BOM costs for new products. Maintain accurate BOM for all
- Design fixtures for new and existing products
- Design, install and start-up of new equipment and processes
- Develop pneumatic and hydraulic schematics for new equipment or
- Participates in product launches
- Ensures that product designs, documentation, and assembly
instructions are accurate, maintained, and effective.
- Develops work instructions
- Designs assembly fixtures and manufacturing equipment
- Work on plant layout and process improvement projects
- Reviews production reports and solves manufacturing and
maintenance problems, reducing costs and preventing shipping
- Develops safe work practices. Seek opportunities for improvements
in product and process quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, other Bachelor of
Engineering, or four-year degree in a similar field.
- Should have one to three years' manufacturing engineering
experience, preferably with products made of plastics, nylons,
wire, steel parts, sheet metal.
- Some experience with plastics molds and tooling is a plus
- Must have experience in lean manufacturing
- Must have experience with line balancing, process flow and
performing Kaizen events.
Company provides excellent benefits. Relocation assistance may be
available. US citizens and permanent residents only, please.
Keywords: Image Associates Inc., Decatur , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!