Solutions Engineer - Applications Delivery
Company: Midland States Bank
Posted on: May 12, 2022
At Midland States Bank, we believe that when we can bring our
whole selves to work each day, we become happier, more comfortable,
more confident and more excited to do great things for our
customers, each other and our company. We're proud to be an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. At Midland, we
recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status. If you are looking for a place to grow, we
encourage you to apply at Midland States Bank, because you belong
here.Position SummaryThe Solutions Engineer - Applications Delivery
is responsible for performing business system analysis and the
technical delivery of solutions including the setup, customization,
upgrades and integration of systems. The Solutions Engineer -
Application Delivery role requires proven competency and knowledge
for assigned module(s) and application(s) and to function as a
subject matter expert on the Internal Business Applications team.
- Analyze and report on data and system functionality to ensure
business needs are met.
- Function as a subject matter expert (SME) on assigned
- Work with customers and partners to identify business
- Effectively communicate relevant information to stakeholders,
co-workers, project teams, supervisor and management.
- Adhere to Change Management Program procedures.
- Participate in the on-going development, system parameter
changes, and support of existing applications and systems.
- Implement, configure, integrate, maintain/upgrade and support
applications & systems.
- Assist with the design and development of test plans and test
- Adhere to software life cycle, ensuring applications are up to
date and plans exist for any end-of-life applications.
- Ticket management and analytical troubleshooting.
- Perform root cause analysis and recommend solutions to prevent
- Maintain adequate documentation for all work in progress and
- Seek guidance when needed in an effective and efficient
- Assist with research and evaluations of new systems.
- Improve workflow redesigns and process improvements where
- Subscribe to and read appropriate trade journals and knowledge
sources to understand trends.
- Share knowledge and assist with training of team members.
- Be task focused and prepared to do a variety of tasks in a
- Present ideas in a concise and focused manner.
- Travel throughout MSB facilities as needed.
- Work outside the bank's normal operating hours; including
nights and weekends based on current project need.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulations including,
but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Perform other duties as assigned.Position Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years professional experience
- Strong communications skills (written, verbal and
- Excellent interpersonal skills with internal clients, vendors
- Basic knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Function effectively in an agile work environment
- Able to complete tasks in high paced environment
- Ability to balance workloads efficiently and effectively while
managing priorities and timelines
- Ability to diagram data flow
- Ability to create customer journey map
- Conceptual Understanding of Macros, API, XML Competencies:
- Business insight
- Cultivates innovation
- Drives results
- Makes sound decisions
- Being a brand champion
- Communicates effectively
- Customer focus
- Being Authentic
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self development
- Being flexible and adaptableIf you require reasonable
accommodation in completing this application, interviewing,
completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating
in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to
Midland States Bank Human Resources at . THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES
NOT CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENTPI175957875
Keywords: Midland States Bank, Decatur , Solutions Engineer - Applications Delivery, Engineering , Effingham, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!