Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Company: BETTENDORF STANFORD
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for a family
owned and growing company with a great work atmosphere. Candidate
would prefer to be local to Southern Illinois, but a mostly remote
option is available for the right candidate.Salary is negotiable
and will be determined based upon experience and qualifications. We
as a company also have good little internal benefits including
several safety incentives throughout the year along with a employer
matched 401k plans and HSA styled programs as well to help with
different insurance options.
- Associates degree in Mechanical Design Engineering (preferred)
or technical degree equivalent or working towards preferred.
- Knowledge of Basic Equipment design / conveyors and or common
Machining principles a plus.
- Ability to work variable hours depending on production needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Must possess a teamwork orientation and be able to adapt and
handle several projects at one time. Small organization so we are
making continuous improvement design changes on current machines on
top of designing new machines.
- Achieve goals with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Ability to learn and grow as an Engineer internal to our
company and industry.
- Occasional travel could be required (Avg 1-2 times a year)
Keywords: BETTENDORF STANFORD, Decatur , Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, Engineering , Salem, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!