Foundry Tooling Engineer - Coreboxes
Company: Mueller Water Products
Posted on: August 1, 2022
The Foundry Tooling Engineer is responsible for developing and
maintaining processes associated with designing, manufacturing, and
testing foundry tooling. The current opening is for a role that
will focus on Isocure Core-Boxes including ejection systems. This
individual will provide hands-on support for the Engineering,
Operations, and Quality teams with testing, data collection, and
start-of-production involving new core-boxes. They will be a key
contributor to new product projects and innovating foundry
processes.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Design and optimize isocure core-boxes.
- Lead efforts to manufacture core-boxes in a cost effective
- Active, hands-on participant in troubleshooting, and root cause
analysis of operational issues.
- Mentor other employees on tooling design principles.
- Maintaining timeline integrity for the projects.
- Committed to delivering exceptional results.
- Communicate and interact with all levels of the organization to
facilitate action and drive improvements.Required Experience And/or
- Associate Degree in an Engineering-related discipline is
- Equivalent, relevant experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in isocure core-box design
- Experience with ejection system core-box design is
- Experience with green sand molding preferred
- Minimum of 3 years Solidworks modeling experience
- Experience with Magmasoft Simulation software preferredPerks Of
Joining Our Team
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Other Benefits Also AvailableWe are an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any other category protected by
Keywords: Mueller Water Products, Decatur , Foundry Tooling Engineer - Coreboxes, Engineering , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!