Company: Geo Reentry Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Facility:--RS DECATUR ILCompensation Base:--Compensation Bonus
(if applicable):--Equal Opportunity Employer.WE ARE HIRING WITH A
SIGN ON BONUSSummary:This position manages a caseload of
participant cases by administering the policies and procedures of
the program as directed by the contracting agency and the Program
Manager or Supervising Case Manager.-- Learns, uses and models
principles of the ---What Works--- system through evidence-based
practices in all interactions with participants and other staff
members.-- This position reports on program operations to ensure
that all requirements of the criminal justice system are
met.--Essential Duties and Responsibilities--include the
following.-- Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages a participant caseload using principles of the ---What
Works--- system.---- Conducts risk/need assessments and creates
individual treatment plans for each assigned participant.-- Meets
regularly with participants and documents participants--- progress
or regress in Company database.
- Conducts orientation meetings with new participants to explain
program rules and regulations.-- Verbally explains the participant
contract in detail to ensure that the participant understands
his/her responsibilities.-- Installs electronic monitoring
equipment on new participants when necessary.
- Sets participant schedules and specifies all approved
activities based on sentencing information.-- Approves temporary
schedule changes for approved activities.
- Collects participant fees on an on-going basis when required.--
Notifies the Program Manager of delinquent fees.
- Monitors participant compliance with alcohol and/or drug
counseling when required.
- Reports all program violations to the appropriate agency or
official via the established reporting parameters.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems and relays technical problems
to the Program Manager for resolution.
- May review daily summaries each morning and forward reports to
the appropriate agency as required.
- Reports on the status of program operations regularly to ensure
all necessary documentation is prepared for court review.
- Represents the company in contacts with elected officials and
other public figures in the criminal justice system.
- May facilitate psycho-educational/behavior modification groups
each week.-- Documents participants--- attendance, participation
and progress in Company database.
- May testify in court regarding participants--- compliance with
- May screen participants at jail for entry into the
- May be required to learn and develop proficiency in Client
Services Specialist---s duties, including opening and closing the
office, and performing participant intakes, check-ins, breath
analysis and drug screens, to provide backup when necessary.
----Job Requirements:Minimum Requirements--
- High School Diploma or Equivalent--
- 2 years work experience in related field (Bachelors degree in
Criminal Justice, Human Services or related field would be
considered in lieu of the 2 year experience)
- Bachelors Degree preferred (Criminal Justice, Human Services or
- Familiar with community corrections systems and current
community corrections practices preferred.
- Familiar with community work force needs, public and private
agencies and employment services preferred.
- Ability to write clear concise reports in English using correct
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and calculate
- Must be able to react quickly and appropriately in an emergency
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred, but not mandatory.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.-- ------ -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Geo Reentry Services, Decatur , CASE MANAGER, Executive , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!