Manager of Pricing
Company: Dent Wizard
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Pricing Manager is responsible for overseeing all pricing for
Dent Wizard, optimizing pricing in partnership with the operations,
sales, and finance.
- Lead pricing strategies and partner with operations and sales
for execution of all price changes.
- Develop, maintain, and champion a full suite of pricing rules,
policies, strategies, and operating procedures.
- Manage the core pricing systems and regularly optimize to
support the most current business objectives.
- Coordinate with operations, finance, and procurement to ensure
full understanding of cost and profitability implications for
wages, supplies and other costs of sales.
- Regular presentations to keep leadership apprised of the
pricing strategy as well as the results of any initiatives for all
- Collect data to make informed decisions and ensure our
businesses remain appropriately competitive.
- Establish appropriate key performance indicators and develop an
analytics dashboard that allows key stakeholders consistent
visibility into overall performance.
- Implement advanced tracking procedures to regularly monitor
market pricing and related activities.
- Develop price testing programs and tools to gain deeper
insights on price elasticity and behavior around price
- Develop mechanisms to monitor feedback and performance due to
- Develop and maintain an annual and multi-year pricing strategy
for each customer segment and service line that ensures we remain
competitive with direct competitors
- Collaborate with sales, operations, and marketing teams to
optimize promotions as related to pricing objectives.
- Share strengths/skills around pricing with other departments,
- Other duties, as assigned
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen, including Business and Financial Modeling
- Strategic and Analytical Thinking
- Collaboration across Functions
- Influencing through Data
- Data Management
- Technical Competencies:
- Strong B2B Technical Pricing proficiency
- Strong understanding of pricing strategies, systems, and
tactics, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Success in developing and maturing data driven pricing
- 5+ years' experience in pricing with a focus in a B2B
environment for mid to large-sized, multi-channel
- Bachelor's degree in Business-related field or relevant
additional experience (degrees in statistics, marketing,
mathematics, finance, accounting, or economics may also be
- Experience working with pricing and promotions across a large
customer base and multiple service offerings.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing new
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand
analysis/reporting and interpret data to make actionable business
decisions and recommendations.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to influence a
wide variety of contributors and stakeholders.
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- A curious nature with a desire to understand our product
category and sales strategies
- Highly organized with ability to manage time, priorities, and
multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A tech-savvy nature with a strong comprehension.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Dent Wizard, Decatur , Manager of Pricing, Executive , Hammond, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!