Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Company: Odin Health and Rehab Center
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Come join our Nursing Department Full Job Description Assistant
Director of Nursing (ADON) Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse licensure
in the state of Illinois.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- CPR Certified Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Duties:
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including federal, state,
- Works at maintaining a good rapport and cooperative working
relationship with physicians, departments, and staff.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures regarding
infection prevention and control.
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of federal regulations
Keywords: Odin Health and Rehab Center, Decatur , Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON), Executive , Centralia, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!