Area Vice President
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way,
our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by
our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized
solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.Position
Summary:This position is responsible for producing new business and
servicing existing accounts.List of Essential Duties:
- Produces revenue through sales to new and existing clients with
emphasis on mid-size companies with high revenue.
- Provides service to clients according to their needs, retaining
them as clients.
- Participates in team sales situations with other producers and
- May manage overall client relationships and is supported by
day-to-day account management.
- Assists, educates and develops other staff members in new
client sales situations and existing client service
- Applies industry technologies to new sales, additional sales to
existing clients and account service.
- Provides direction in account transfer situations.
- Prepares and implements an individual business plan and
- Develops and maintains interdivision/intercompany relationships
consistent with our corporate culture.Additional
- Bachelor's degree, 1 year related experience, and appropriate
insurance licensing required OR;
- Bachelor's degree, participation in Gallagher's Sales
Internship Program (GSIP), and appropriate insurance licensing
- High School Diploma/GED and 6 years experiencewith appropriate
insurance licensing requiredDesired:
- Professional certification preferred (CEBS, CPCU, CIC or
- Acts independently with minimal direction
- Strong communication and interpersonal skillsU.S. Eligibility
Requirements (Standard for all U.S. Positions)
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered.
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal
capacity to enter a contract?.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S.
For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens,
permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents.
Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work
authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical
training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be
determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a
particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work
- Must be willing to execute Gallaghers Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosureGallagher
believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment
opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any
applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin,
religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status,
gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual
orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.Job: Sales/ProductionOrganization:
GBS - Great Lakes RegionTitle: Area Vice PresidentLocation:
Illinois-DecaturRequisition ID: 92531
Keywords: Gallagher, Decatur , Area Vice President, Executive , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!