Lab Tech Entry I (US)
Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Lab Technician (Analytical, LIMS, Calibration, FDA) 2 month
- Perform analytical testing using instrumental, wet chemistry
procedures, and record results using computerized data
- Prepare process and finished product samples;
- Performs daily process monitoring tests throughout the plant as
- Maintains samples of tested product in order to confirm test
results, if necessary.
- Documents results of all testing procedures and promptly
notifies operations of required adjustments.
- Enter and report data using a Laboratory Information Management
- Understands most production processes required in the
production of product and may make recommendations to operators in
order to achieve product quality.
- Performs light maintenance and calibration on all laboratory
- Maintains accurate records/lab results of all testing and
inputs such data into computer on a daily basis.
- Maintains adequate supplies used for testing and notifies
supervisor of the need to re-order inventory.
- Continually compares equipment readouts with standards to
ensure that all systems are operating accurately.
- Maintains a neat and clean working area at all times, washing
and storing lab equipment in proper storage areas.
- Maintains an effective working relationship with fellow
- Performs duties in a safe manner, utilizing all approved safety
equipment and successfully completes all safety certification
- Maintains awareness and adheres to all FDA, GMP, BATF, EPA,
OSHA and employer standards and guidelines.
- AS/ BS science degree Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or
- 2+ year--------s analytical testing; wet chemistry procedures,
and record results using computerized data systems.
- Experience with operating standard lab equipment (i.e., pH
meter, balances and spectrophotometers)
- Knowledgeable with the use of LIMS. Laboratory Information
Management Systems (LIMS).
- Demonstrates sufficient computer skills to utilize lab
instrument operation programs.
- Experience with lab documentation (GLP) and data management.
Accurate record-keeping skills
- Familiarity with current commercial software applications
- Demonstrates sufficient math skills to perform calculations/
conversions associated with lab testing.
- Good attendance history. Attendance and punctuality
- Excellent compliance and safety awareness. FDA, GMP, BATF, EPA,
OSHA and employer standards and guidelines
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple tasks, in a
collaborative or independent manner
- Good organizational skills. Proven housekeeping and sanitation
- Willingness to assume and learn new responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and
- Demonstrated problem-solving/ troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. Ability to be on your feet for
extended periods of time.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. Visit
https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if
you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation
in the application process.PandoLogic. Keywords: Laboratory
Technician, Location: Cisco, IL - 61830
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Decatur , Lab Tech Entry I (US), Healthcare , Cisco, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!