Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Tuscola Clinic
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assumes responsibilities for
direct nursing care of assigned patients under the supervision of a
registered nurse (RN) or other provider in patient care
departments. Provides nursing services to patients and families in
accordance with the LPN scope of practice as defined by the
Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Provide direct nursing care to patients under the supervision
of a registered nurse, midlevel provider or physician. Nursing care
is guided by the provider orders and the nursing plan of care
within the LPN scope of practice.
- Reports patient response to care to registered nurse or other
provider for evaluation, intervention and modification of the plan
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Administers medications and vaccines per State of Illinois LPN
Scope of Practice
- Processes prescription refills per unit specific protocol
- Notifies patients of normal testing results
- Sets-up and assists providers with minor surgical
- Maintains sterility of surgical instruments: operates autoclave
and performs scheduled maintenance including weekly cleaning,
monthly cleaning and ATTEST
- Performs POC testing including drug screening, flu testing and
- Performs EKGs and applies holter monitors
Keywords: CARLE, Decatur , Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Tuscola Clinic, Healthcare , Maroa, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!