Nurse Practitioners or Physicians Assistants
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Location: Effingham, IL Description:
The Judge Group is looking for NPs or
PAs to perform Covid-19 Testing in LTC facilities.
***Very Competitive pay! -******MUST
HAVE AN ACTIVE NP or PA LICENSE!***
- Nurse Practitioners or Physicians Assistants needed for PCR
COVID Testing at Long Term Care facilities
- Identify patient and review pertinent recent and past medical
history as well as any history of nasal trauma or surgery.
- Record recent vital signs and contemporaneous temperature.
- Examine the clear nostril by asking the patient to occlude each
nostril and breath through each one. One at a time to verify
patient description of which is the clear side.
- Examine the clear nostril with a bright spotlight.
- Push the tip of the patient's nose upwards with one hand while
inserting the nasal pharyngeal swab approximately 7 cm. Or until
slight resistance is felt. (This should be done by following the
procedure outlined in the training video).
- Withdraw the NP swab and insert into the transport media
contained in the transport tube. Break the swab off into the tube
and seal the tube.
- All PPE is providedQualifications: -
Keywords: The Judge Group, Decatur , Nurse Practitioners or Physicians Assistants, Healthcare , Effingham, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!