LPN - Adult Medicine - Curtis Road
Posted on: July 31, 2022
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assumes responsibilities for
direct nursing care of assigned patients under the supervision of a
registered nurse (RN) or other provider in patient care
departments. Provides nursing services to patients and families in
accordance with the LPN scope of practice as defined by the
Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Provide direct nursing care to patients under the supervision
of a registered nurse, midlevel provider or physician. Nursing care
is guided by the provider orders and the nursing plan of care
within the LPN scope of practice.
- Reports patient response to care to registered nurse or other
provider for evaluation, intervention and modification of the plan
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Ensure teams huddle & discuss the flow of the day & schedules
- Responsible for relaying result messages to patient over the
- Responsible for managing refill requests for patients age
18-150 per protocol.
- Administration of medications & immunizations in the office for
patients age 18-150.
- Assist with referrals & prior authorizations for patients age
Keywords: CARLE, Decatur , LPN - Adult Medicine - Curtis Road, Healthcare , Oreana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!