Caregiver Opportunities in Effingham IL
Company: Pathway to Living
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
About Pathway to Living, a Waterton companyAt Pathway to Living,
you'll enjoy a sense of community and joy. We want to change the
way people think about aging and senior living. We help older
adults fulfill dreams and accomplish goals – every day. We embrace
our Viva! Culture, which simply put, means long live! We seek
exceptional team members who believe that relationships matter and
quality service and care are the ultimate priority.Job
How you will help us on our mission and inspire others:
- Assist residents with daily living activities in accordance
with each specific resident's assessment and care plan, including
but not limited to:
- Assist with bathing as needed
- Assist with dressing/undressing as necessary
- Assisting with personal hygiene including shaving as needed
- Tidy resident apartments, daily, according to the need of the
- Weigh and measure residents as instructed.
- Measure and record temperatures, pulse, and respirations
(TPRs), as instructed
- Report all changes in the resident's condition to the
supervisor as soon as practical.
- Answer resident calls promptly and with care and interest in
the resident's needs.Qualifications
Our top candidate has the following knowledge, skills, and
- Must demonstrate empathy and compassion to connect with all
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with coworkers,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel,
and the general public.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and
enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult
We are looking for a high performing caregiver in the Effingham, IL
area and we are willing to train. If you are looking to make a
difference in the lives of others, apply now!All your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Pathway to Living, Decatur , Caregiver Opportunities in Effingham IL, Healthcare , Effingham, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!