Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - Home Health
Location: Cerro Gordo
Posted on: November 21, 2022
The Home Care Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) implements plan
of care as provided by the physical therapist, treating patients of
all ages. Serves as a role model in delivery of professional
services and as a clinical resource for staff and students. Hours
may vary depending upon census and program need.
- Documents through comprehensive detail about patient visit,
information is sufficient that following staff can determine
exactly what and how care was rendered with a clear plan for the
- Trains patients and/or caregivers in performance of patient
care and management.
- Administers prescribed physical therapy treatment programs as
developed by the Physical therapist for patients to restore
function, relieve pain and prevent disability, injury or loss of
- Anticipates and organizes delivery of patient supplies to
ensure fiscal responsibility as well as ensuring patient have
- Completes visit notes and telephone conversations records and
ensures they are transmitted in a timely manner according to
- Documents assessments and treatment interventions within the
scope of practice and according to the plan of care and to
- Educates and documents discharge planning occurring during each
visit, including communication with physician, nurse, therapist,
aide, patient and/or caregivers.
- Participates in patient care conferences as requested.
- Demonstates comprehension of and adherence to regulatory
requirements and departmental policies/processes.
Keywords: CARLE, Decatur , Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - Home Health, Healthcare , Cerro Gordo, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!