Registered Visit Nurse - Hospice- PRN Weekends
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Location: Saint Elmo
Posted on: November 24, 2022
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare is one of the leading
providers of Hospice, Home Care Skilled Nursing, Memory Care,
Palliative Care, and Assisted & Independent Living. Heartland,
ManorCare and Arden Courts are now part of the ProMedica family of
services. The home health and hospice, skilled nursing and
rehabilitation, memory care services you know us for are now part
of an integrated health and well being organization. At our core,
we are a not-for-profit, mission-based organization working to
create a stronger, more cohesive approach to delivering care at the
right place and right time.The RN - Registered Visit Nurse
(hospice) position is a nurse who administers skilled nursing care
to clients requiring professional nursing services in their homes
and teaches/supervises the family and other members of the nursing
team. These services are performed in accordance with the
physician's orders and under the direction and supervision of the
Manager and the Case Manager.
4708 - ProMedica Hospice - Fairview Heights, IL - Serving Central
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state and in good
standing with the Board in which he or she will practice.
- A minimum of 6 months institutional nursing experience within
the past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. The Director of
Professional Services or Administrator may waive this experience
requirement based upon a personal interview.
- Registered Nurses providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT
Patients must have 2 years experience as an RN.
- Necessary daily; 100%.
- Patient's home/living facilities.
- Exposure to disagreeable conditions including odors, infection,
illness, and physical contact from disruptive Patients.
Job Specific Details:
RN - Registered Visit Nurse Responsibilities:
- Administers nursing care according to the patient?s plan of
care plan and needs
- Care for multiple patients throughout the day in their
individual home environments
- Teach the patient and/or family members about new diagnosis,
care, and support skills
- Communicates regularly with RN Case Managers, Supervisors, and
the Care Team
- Coordinates and delivers nursing care to patients and
- Assesses & evaluates patient?s level of care, needs and
- Assesses the patient?s response to the Plan of Care and
recommends changes as needed.
- Evaluates Outcomes of Care.
- Supervises LPN/LVNs, home health aides and paraprofessionals
providing services to the patient according to
- regulatory guidelines
RN ? Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health
coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance,
education discounts, and in-house continuing education
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having
fulfilling work with a purpose!
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Decatur , Registered Visit Nurse - Hospice- PRN Weekends, Healthcare , Saint Elmo, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!