Company: Crossing Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DetailsJob LocationCommunity Health Improvement Center dba
Crossing Healthcare - Decatur, ILEducation Level4 Year DegreeJob
ShiftAnyJob CategoryNurseDescriptionThe Nursing Manager for
Crossing Healthcare works closely with the Clinical Director and/or
Chief Operating Officer to oversee the day-to-day operations of
Crossing Healthcare Medical Units. The Nursing Manager will be
responsible for scheduling, orienting and supervising clinical
staff nurses assuring quality care to meet patient needs. The Nurse
Manager is responsible for the VFC immunization
- Coordinates the VFC Program and adheres to the program
- Direct daily oversight of Clinical activities including weekly
staff schedule, and rotating availability between departments while
promoting a positive work environment.
- Assists Clinical Director to provide adequate nursing staffing
coverage to meet patient needs.
- Assists nurses with patient care and emergent situations as
- Assists with orientation and on-going training for clinical
- Coordinates with the Chief Human Resources Officer and Clinical
Director to ensure that all policies and procedures are interpreted
and followed by staff.
- Supervises clinical staff to ensure quality patient care and
compliance following all relevant mandatory guidelines, including
- Participates in multidisciplinary team meetings to develop
individualized care plans for high risk patients.
- Manages the care of patients in collaboration with other health
professionals and members of the healthcare team in order to make
decisions about treatment and attain health goals
- Handles concerns/grievances providing customer service
recovery, and elevates situations to the Clinical Director when
- Makes recommendations to improve workflows or performance and
works to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate processes and
programs within the organization.
- Assists Clinical Director with responsibility for quarterly
check-ins of clinical nursing staff.
- Coordinates vaccine clinics for patients and employees
- Performs other duties as requiredQualifications
- BSN degree with two years' experience in healthcare
supervision, or RN Diploma or Associate's Degree with three years'
experience in healthcare supervision, experience in ambulatory or
emergent care preferred
- Currently licensed to practice in the State of Illinois
Keywords: Crossing Healthcare, Decatur , Nurse Manager, Healthcare , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!