Clinic LPN - Family Practice
Posted on: January 21, 2023
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assumes responsibilities for
direct nursing care of assigned patients under the supervision of a
registered nurse (RN) or other provider in patient care
departments. Provides nursing services to patients and families in
accordance with the LPN scope of practice as defined by the
Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Provide direct nursing care to patients under the supervision
of a registered nurse, midlevel provider or physician. Nursing care
is guided by the provider orders and the nursing plan of care
within the LPN scope of practice.
- Reports patient response to care to registered nurse or other
provider for evaluation, intervention and modification of the plan
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
Provides and documents education as it pertains to patient care.
- Assist insupporting residents in the expected relationships of
nurse and physician.
- Assist with procedures and point of care.
- Assist with training and precepting new LPN.
Keywords: CARLE, Decatur , Clinic LPN - Family Practice, Healthcare , Lovington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!