RN Supervisor - Patient Clinical Services
Posted on: March 14, 2023
The Ambulatory RN Supervisor assists with management
responsibilities and oversight of multiple clinical operations
within the Patient Contact Center.
- Manages daily nursing activities of staff members in various
Patient Contact Center teams.
- Competent with all essential job functions of direct
- Recommends and initiates various personnel actions including,
but not limited ***** hiring, performance appraisals, disciplinary
actions, and promotions.
- Make work assignments, review and edit work of direct
- Ensure staff members training is to minimum competency levels
to perform all required job tasks.
- Resolves work related issues, or assists employees in solving
work related issues. Confers with Human Resources, experts and
other leaders to resolve more complex situations.
- Participates in development, planning and monitoring of fiscal
- Monitors and completes all edits within time keeping system for
- Assists in development and review of department policies,
procedures, standing orders, and competencies.
- Collects, reviews, and prepares data for leadership, using
various Carle and other software systems.
- Supervise all direct reports
- Assist with NEO for others within the Patient Contact Center
associated with nursing roles and understanding of the Symptom
- Work closely with key partners in reviewing/updating/developing
work flow processes, including the Symptom Guide
- Performs regular quality assurance and coaching of daily work
performed by direct reports
Keywords: Carle, Decatur , RN Supervisor - Patient Clinical Services, Healthcare , Oreana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...