Respiratory Therapist - Weekend
Posted on: May 24, 2023
The Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) performs routine and
critical respiratory care procedures under the supervision of a
Respiratory Care Manager and Medical Director. Responsible for
performance and competency of care for neonatal, pediatric,
adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations.
- Effectively evaluate the results of patient respiratory care
delivered per care plans.
- Accurately introduces, administers and charts the effects of
routine respiratory therapy and medication administration.
- Accurately setup, maintain, and chart the usage of oxygen
therapy, aerosol/humidity therapy and ventilator therapy.
- Provide ventilator support and airway management to neonatal,
pediatric, adult and geriatric populations.
- Perform arterial blood gas and capillary blood gas analysis
(following Medical Director approval). Participates and performs
blood gas quality controls per regulatory standards. Participates
in blood gas proficiency studies.
- May be trained in endotracheal intubation and arterial line
insertion. May take a charge role.
- Completes assessments on ventilator patients and all other
patients on respiratory care services.
- Will accurately chart on the respiratory flow sheets in the EMR
and on the care plans. Will also charge accurately in the EMR.
- Processes and maintains respiratory equipment.
- Evaluates patients for routine respiratory care therapy on the
- Evaluates patients for routine respiratory care therapy for
patient in the Emergency room.
- Evaluates patient Evaluates patients for advanced respiratory
care therapy for patients in the ICU's
- Participates on all Transport teams. PEDS and Adult
- Obtains and analyses blood gases.. Arterial, Venous and
- Assist cleaning respiratory care related equipment
- Assist with stocking respiratory care related supplies on the
inpatient care units
Keywords: CARLE, Decatur , Respiratory Therapist - Weekend, Healthcare , Oreana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...