RN Coordinator - Patient Advisory Nurse
Posted on: September 10, 2023
The Nurse Coordinator assists with management responsibilities
and oversight of 24/7 nurse triage call center activities.
- Coordinates daily nursing activities of Patient Care unit.
- Resolves work related issues and assists employees in solving
work related issues. Confers with HR, nursing supervisor and
manager to resolve more complex situations.
- Performs essential job functions of direct reports.
- Responsible for reporting via Excel using various Carle
- Modifies and edits payroll within Kronos.
- Oversight of staffing and scheduling for PAN department
- UPC representative for leadership
- Responsible for the orientation planning and development of new
staff onboarding into PAN.
- Responsible for ensuring competency of new hires and current
- Assists with quality evaluation of department through call
monitoring and review of work output.
- Assists with review and revision of department processes,
procedures, and recommends changes to departmental policies and
- Serves in an on-call status for both leadership and general
staffing purposes during the 24/7 operations of the
Keywords: CARLE, Decatur , RN Coordinator - Patient Advisory Nurse, Healthcare , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!