Clinic RN - Float
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Seeking a compassionate, dedicated RN who enjoys variety to
support multiple ambulatory clinics throughout Carle Health. The
Ambulatory Nurse utilizes a systematic approach to nursing by
incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation
in the practice of nursing. Provides healthcare to individuals,
families, and communities within the RN scope of practice as
defined by the Illinois Board of Nursing. Shift differential earned
for working float pool.
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides health and wellness education to individuals and
- Acts as preceptor and supports the development of other staff
and healthcare students.
- Provides leadership for initiatives designed to improve the
quality of care or clinical outcomes.
- Assists Nursing Supervisor/coordinator in the development of
departmental standing orders.
- Communicate with physicians on status changes and
- Ensures efficient patient flow and throughput.
- Performs comfort measures as needed for the patient.
- Practices in a manner sensitive to the needs of patients and
families. Provides care according to plan of care and orders.
- Phone triage
- Chaperoning provider
- Educating patients & Safety screenings MRI
- Medication Refills
- Telephone messages (patient questions, triage and
- Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and
technical competencies of the assigned unit or department.
- Will need to train in multiple outpatient clinical areas and
perform short term assignments to assist with departmental staff
absences (vacations, leaves, etc.)
- Travels to multiple departments/clinics in role as needed.
Keywords: CARLE, Decatur , Clinic RN - Float, Healthcare , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!