Neurology-Stroke Opportunity in Peoria, IL
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: August 23, 2019
Neurology-Stroke opening in Peoria, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Specifics
- Our Peoria neuroscience program is part of the larger Illinois
Neurological Institute, the neuroscience service line of OSF
HealthCare, with headquarters in Peoria, Illinois. The INI includes
24 neurologists, neurosurgeons and physiatrists and 23 advanced
practice providers. Most faculty are fellowship trained.
Subspecialties include movement disorders, multiple sclerosis,
neuromuscular, cognitive disorders, neuro-ophthalmology,
neuro-rehabilitation, epilepsy, stroke, headache and sleep.
- We seek a board-eligible or board-certified neurologist who is
fellowship trained in vascular neurology. Neurocritical care
experience is preferred.
- Responsibilities include inpatient, outpatient, outreach,
teaching and teleneurology.
- The Comprehensive Stroke Center (CSC) at OSF Saint Francis
Medical Center in Peoria, Illinois is the destination hospital
throughout central Illinois for the best stroke care. Our stroke
network, which serves 24 hospitals, started in 1996. It was the
first in Illinois to receive the Joint Commission's certification
as a Primary Stroke Center in 2004. Then, again in 2012, it was the
first in Illinois and the second in the entire nation to receive
Comprehensive Stroke Center certification.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation The Community
- Peoria, Illinois has a greater metro area population of over
350,000, offers a remarkably low cost of living with the big city
comforts and attractions.
- Quality public and private pre-school to University educational
options, the University of Illinois College of Medicine, Bradley
University and a junior college nearby, educational options are
- Peoria offers a vibrant downtown with a beautiful skyline,
river front, cultural events and entertainment.
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Decatur , Neurology-Stroke Opportunity in Peoria, IL, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!