Company: Southern Management Corporation
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Reach new heights in your career with Southern
Management!Southern Management Corporation has an amazing
opportunity to join our Heights Finance division as a Consumer Loan
Specialist. This position will be a floater position that is
required to travel around the district up to 70% of the time. When
not traveling, this position will be based out of Decatur, IL
branch.If you are self-motivated and energized by delivering good
customer service and hitting sales initiatives, check out this
- Provide excellent customer service while working with our
customers to process their loan applications and/or loan
- Present the customers with financial solutions that best fit
- Perform collections on past due accounts in a timely manner in
compliance with laws and regulations.
- Perform cashiering duties by processing payments, balancing the
cash drawer, and preparing daily bank deposits.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- English fluency is required. In some locations, additional
fluency in Spanish is desired.
- Required to have and maintain a valid drivers license and
current auto insurance.
- Ability to obtain a state insurance sales license
- Required to travel up to 2.5 hours from base office as needed
up to 70%Who We Are: Southern Management Corporation (SMC) is a
leading small loan consumer finance company and is among the
largest companies offering such services in the U.S. With over 400
branches in 11 states SMC operates under 4 different brand names:
Covington Credit, Quick Credit, Southern Finance, and Heights
Finance. SMC offers a full array of benefits including but not
limited to medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance,
401K with some company match, paid time off, paid holidays, and
more!Keywords:Customer Service, Loans, Sales, FinanceINDHP
Keywords: Southern Management Corporation, Decatur , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!