Market Sales Manager - Decatur, IL
Company: Anderson Merchandisers, L.L.C.
Posted on: November 17, 2021
We are sure a lot of companies are trying to recruit you. So,
how is Anderson Merchandisers different? We value our associates as
members of our family and treat all our clients as the VIPs they
are!Anderson Merchandisers is a premier retail services company
with over 5,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed
to our E3 mission of Execution Excellence Every Day by the
dedicated associates that work relentlessly for our clients. We are
a family-owned company that has been in business for over 100 years
and we know what it takes to get the job right the first time,
every time. We are growing fast and will give you the tools and
training you need to succeed and grow in your career!What makes
Anderson Merchandisers a great place to work?THE PEOPLE - just like
you!Our associates have a lot in common. They have great
interpersonal skills, enjoy working independently, are
self-motivated, and have a relentless drive. Did we mention that
while they are working hard, they also like to have fun?If this
sounds like a good fit for you, come join our team!A Market Sales
Manager (MSM) is an effective communicator and leader that performs
managerial and operational duties. This position leads Anderson
associates within assigned markets in their completion of timely
execution of merchandising activities. The position also
participates in the development of associates' communication and
selling skills. We achieve optimal results by implementing the
Anderson Approach, which consists of Collaboration, Pre-sell and
Awareness, Implementation, Reporting and Post Reporting.What would
you do in this role?SUPERVISION:The MSM is a decision-making
position that reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.JOB
REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES, include but are not limited to the
- Responsible for communicating and collaborating on promotions
and programs to Market Managers and Store Managers.
- Lead and train assigned associates in store management
communication and collaborating to increase sales and
- Collaborate with Human Resources to recruit, interview, and
hire quality sales associates.
- Works closely with Territory Sales Leads and Sales
Merchandisers to communicate program and project expectations and
- Works closely with Territory Sales Leads and Sales
Merchandisers to communicate training initiatives.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with all
Anderson Merchandisers' associates, clients, and contacts.Pre-Sell
- Communicate goals and metrics for products, programs and
initiatives to Territory Sales Leads and Sales Merchandisers.
- Sell placement and products to Market Managers, Store Managers,
- Make Regional Manager aware of success or potential
- Lead and train associate's skills and effectiveness to increase
product sales and promotion placement. Implementation
- Meet company/retailer/client execution, compliance and accuracy
standards and metrics within assigned market.
- Responsible for Volt training and accountability for all
personnel within assigned market.
- Responsible for A+ Certification achievement for all personnel
within assigned market.
- Monitor dashboard reporting projects and programs in order to
take real-time corrective action to ensure that project objectives
- Responsible for integrity and accuracy of execution compliance
for all work activities within the market.
- Provide timely and urgent response to internal and external
- Responsible for maximizing company sales and profits while
- Maintain company, client, and retailer confidentiality.
- Conduct timely performance evaluations based on company
- Coach high level of associate performance and leadership
development through regular store visits and quality feedback.
- Meet Anderson and client execution standards and metrics within
- Control expenses and maximize company profit.
- Monitor dashboard reporting projects and programs to provide
real-time responses and communication on sales priorities.
- Provide solution-focused direction for Territory Sales Leads
and Sales Merchandisers.
- Assist in assessing current programs and promotions. Post
- Train associates how to communicate specific sales and promo
- Communicate specific sales and promo placement results with
Store Managers and Market Managers.
- Conduct frequent business reviews with Market Managers/Market
teams, and Store Managers.
- Report specific requests, needs, or sales opportunities to
Regional Sales Manager or WWHY based on opportunity.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Availability to work weekends and nights, as needed.
- Availability to work overnight projects, as needed.
- Ability to make required travel to include overnight
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or carry objects/products
up to 35 lbs. and lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50
lbs., on occasion.
- Able to perform work while sitting, standing, or walking.
- Ability to perform work that regularly consists of bending,
twisting, squatting, climbing, and fine manipulation of hands
- Fully functioning upper and lower body mobility.
- High School diploma or equivalent certification required.
- College degree preferred or equivalent job-related
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional
locations is necessary.
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained.As
an Anderson Merchandisers Associate you may be eligible for these
- Flexible work schedules
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health Insurance - including Dental and Vision
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Associate Assistance Fund
- Associate Savings Plan
- Anderson Cares Fund
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Career Development
- All benefits subject to eligibility per company
Keywords: Anderson Merchandisers, L.L.C., Decatur , Market Sales Manager - Decatur, IL, Hospitality & Tourism , Cisco, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!