Field Service Technician
Company: Linc Systems
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job Posting: Field Service Technician / Account ManagerPosition
Title: Territory Account Manager/Field Service Technician (Sales
and Service)Location: Territory will include Decatur, Springfield,
Compensation: $45,000 plus bonusEmployment type: full-time
Experience Requirements: a minimum of two years of related
experience. A college or trade degree is of great value. High
school diploma a necessity.
Professional Skill Set: We would like to invite ambitious,
hard-working individuals to apply for the position of Territory
Account Manager/Field Service Technician. Applicants should be
independent thinkers with strong character and good mechanical
COMPANY INFORMATION:We are a distributor of fasteners, pneumatic
tools and MRO supplies. Today we are one of the largest fastener
distributors in the country servicing industrial manufacturing and
construction supply customers while still focusing on our goal of
being the best. We offer all major brands of pneumatic tools and
fasteners and a full line of over 50,000 MRO products.
JOB DESCRIPTION:As a Territory Account Manager/Field Service
Technician you will be provided a company vehicle (all expenses
included) and call on existing industrial manufacturing customers
to provide them outstanding on-site service. Your primary role
includes: servicing the customer's pneumatic tools, maintaining
fastener inventory and selling industrial supply products. Also
important, will be your ability to strengthen and maintain strong
relationships with existing customers. Your demonstrated ability to
build strong long term business relationships is paramount.
RESPONSIBILITIES:The responsibilities and duties for this position
include, but are not limited to:
- Become a primary contact and build a strong relationship at an
assigned customer base.
- Maintain and repair the customers loaned contract tools.
- Build a strong personal relationship with all contacts within
- Become an active order creator within your accounts, creating
awareness of the many products we can supply, stay on top of
customer on hand inventory and suggest orders and reorders.
- Maintain adequate parts inventory on the company van for
efficient customer repairs.
- Properly maintain company service van and keep up a clean and
- Always have a professional appearance.
- Become the product/application expert and continually expand
your knowledge of tools, fasteners and all other products we
- Understand tool applications and learn products that can
increase productivity and worker comfort (ergonomics).
- Time and territory management is important. Constantly strive
to increase your territory productivity through efficient routing
and time management.
- Accurate and timely reporting on all paperwork
QUALIFICATIONS:The skills and qualifications required for this
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a service and maintenance
- Self-motivated, self-starting, disciplined scheduled
- Bilingual English / Spanish would be a benefit.
- A good driving record is required.
- MRO and/or Fastening sales experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned territory.
- Basic computer skills. Job requires using software to manage
parts, repairs and customer service.
- Success driven.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure.
- Competitive salary and bonus compensation package
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k).
Industry: Wholesale Packaging and ContainersEmployment Type:
Full-timeJob Functions: Business Development Sales
You can apply via the LinkedIn 'apply' button. Thank you.by
Keywords: Linc Systems, Decatur , Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!