FS - MuleSoft - Integration/Implementation - Senior Associate
Posted on: February 21, 2021
A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within
Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with
a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise
emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems.
We help our clients design approaches to integrate new
technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of
their technology investment and drive business results and
innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and
operational requirements through the careful design of digital
platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with
application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged
solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer
Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly
changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a
purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us
achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.As a Senior
Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers,
helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
3+ years of Client Facing Advisory Consulting experience
Integrating & Implementing MuleSoft.
Certification(s) Preferred:Any MuleSoft Certifications are
preferred (past and present), but not required.Additional duties:
- Participate in the continuous improvement and development using
MuleSoft in cloud integration and API projects.
- Work with team to influence proper standards for development,
governance and operational life cycle.
- 3+ Experience with MuleSoft and must have contributed to at
least one major MuleSoft project from discovery to go-live
- Work with the client counterpart to define data mapping and
- Experience implementing APIs using APIed connectivity, API
design fast approach using various MuleSoft product stack like
Designer, Exchange, API gateway etc.
- Guide a team effort to develop / configure interfaces and to
implement the interfaces and data load/ETL using batch
- Proficient in Dataweave transformation. Exposure in java &
groovy is a plus.
- Experience in Maven based project development and testing
automation of mule flows using munit framework.
- Understanding and experience of Java Messaging Services (JMS).
Proficiency in medium to complex XML schema and XSLT design and
- Experience with capacity planning, scalability, performance,
load testing Understanding of and ability to invoke web services -
REST (with RAML or JSON/XML), SOAP (with WSDL).
- Ability to debug using tools like SOAPUI. Hands-on experience
on writing RAML files for invoking REST API and SOAP API's.
- Proficiency in web service design using RAML, WSDLs,
- Experience in implementing out of box and custom policies using
API gateway product
- Experience in Cloudhub and customer hosted deployment is a
- Experience in Http, JMS, DB, SFTP connectors is a plus
- Experience integrating Saas products like Salesforce, Workday,
SAP is a plus
- Experience of database access protocols such as MongoDB,NoSQL,
Hadoop is a plus
- Experience with building and managing CI/CD pipelines, unix
- At least 3 years of technology consulting or other relevant
- Experience working with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with
experience exercising mature judgment
- Experience using agile development methodology to conceptualize
and deliver software.
- Ability to work closely with the client members of the team and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mulesoft 3 implementation experience is a plus.
- MuleSoft developer certification(s)
- Service Virtualization
- Agile experience is preferred
- Declarative customization in Anypoint Platform including the
creation of Flow, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Validation
Rules, Workflow rules, Reports and Dashboards
- Exposure to Standard/Custom object creation, validation rules,
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national
origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity
or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran,
marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by
law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity
Keywords: PwC, Decatur , FS - MuleSoft - Integration/Implementation - Senior Associate, Other , Hammond, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!