Welder 2nd/3rd Shift
Company: Arcosa, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Non-Exempt (Hourly) Position Description
Arcosa, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a
growth-oriented manufacturer of infrastructure-related products and
services with leading positions in construction, energy, and
At Arcosa we are unified in our commitment to build a better
world. To accomplish our vision, we advance a safety-focused and
Environmental/Social/Governance-driven culture by remaining
steadfast to our Value Statements:
- We are committed to being Innovative, Focused & Results
- We act with integrity by remaining Principled, Honest and
- We make things happen by being Agile, Driven and
- We win together by being Collaborative, Dedicated and
We activate the potential of our people, which makes Arcosa the
best place to work in our industry! Come join our team!
- Expectations of the position
As a professional welder you will use jigs/fixtures to lay-out
pieces to be welded according to blueprints, layouts, schematics or
work orders using manual, semi-automatic and automatic welding
equipment to join, surface, fabricate and repair parts of metal or
other weldable materials. You may also be required to inspect
completed work for conformance to specifications and perform minor
maintenance to equipment.
2ND/3RD SHIFT- May change based on production needs
Qualifications and Skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Core Responsibilities
- Proficiently perform flat welding
- Proficiently operate torch
Maintain attendance within acceptable standards
- Safety Activities
- Be aware of and observe all safety practices.
- Know and follow all safety rules and procedures.
Participate in safety committees and initiatives as
- As an important member of the team, you will be responsible
- Activating the potential of our people,
- Caring for our customers,
- Optimizing operations and
Integrating sustainability into our daily practices as well as
our long-term strategy and promote a results-driven culture that is
aligned with long term value creation.
- Safety Sensitive: Yes
- Benefits Include:
- Health & Pharmacy
- Dental & Vision
- Critical Illness
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) W/Company Match
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Arcosa, Inc., Decatur , Welder 2nd/3rd Shift, Other , Clinton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!