Relief Operator - 2nd Shift
Company: Conagra Brands, Inc.
Location: Saint Elmo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
* Must be able to communicate well with others and understand
* Must understand and follow all SOP's and GMP's for producing
* Must be able to assemble and operate high speed equipment,
including but not limited to: Palletizer, Filler, Labeler,
Casepacker and bottle changes on all production lines.
* Must be able to assist the Operators in all duties such as
clearing jams, stacking off, climbing, machine faults, loading of
materials, checking code dates, etc.
* Responsible for recording of specific information in CDC.
* Responsible for adhering to Quality Assurance standards and
WinSPC - computerized weight control.
* Must be able to follow and understand production schedule.
* Responsible for minor repairs and adjustments of each machine
center while relieving for breaks.
* Assist filler operator with all change-over aspects.
* Responsible for staging changeover parts prior to changeover and
returning changeover parts to changeover parts cart.
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Must follow all OSHA and Plant safety rules.
* Will perform duties as assigned by Supervisor or Team Leader
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the
following, subject to your location and role:
* Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life,
accident and disability insurance
* Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase
* Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development
* Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food
companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team
that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers
choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds
Eye, Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim,
Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's
BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and
inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race,
color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave
status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any
other characteristic or status protected by national, federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Conagra Brands, Inc., Decatur , Relief Operator - 2nd Shift, Other , Saint Elmo, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!