Company: hth companies
Posted on: June 6, 2021
hth companies is an industrial services provider offering
mechanical insulation, scaffolding, industrial cleaning, and
various other services to meet our customers' needs across the
Midwest. At hth, we continue to promote the merit shop philosophy
we were founded upon in 1984; rewarding employees based upon their
merits of skills, productivity and quality workmanship. Our vision
is to be an organization that creates an environment where
employees are encouraged to develop their full potential to provide
quality work. We strive each day to better serve our customers and
Insulation candidate will select type and size of insulation and
related materials and equipment according to specifications.
Candidate will be expected to install, repair, and/or remove
insulation on piping, walls, and other various surfaces. Experience
with insulating buildings, pipes, high/low pressure line pipes, and
other mechanical systems. Candidate must know how to measure, cut,
and fasten insulation. Candidate must also be able to read and
interpret prints and plans and must be able to operate industrial
hand tools and power tools.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Promote safe workplace by participating in safety training,
identifying job hazards, wearing correct PPE, and observing for
oneself and others.
- Take care of company owned or rented equipment returning in
- Participate and apply oneself while in training and when being
- Assist in insulation, scaffold building, industrial cleaning,
job site cleanup, and preparation.
- Use hand tools safely.
- Complete tasks such as loading, un-loading, cleaning,
shoveling, and painting.
- Perform tasks related to industrial insulation and metal
- Organize inventory / equipment in effective manner.
- Work in various weather conditions, in various settings.
- Completion of various other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of basic tools and their applications
- Experience in industrial insulation and metal (required)
- Ability to follow all safe work procedures
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to work at above ground elevations while wearing a
harness and other protective equipment
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable in methods used to complete task
- Willing to go the extra mile for the team
- Motivated to learn new skills and trades
- Follows directions of manager / lead / superintendent and
clarifies responsibilities if needed
- Respects self, co-workers, managers, company, other
contractors, and clients.
- Shows up on time ready to complete work
- Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in consistent
state of alertness and in a safe manner
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs regularly
- Must be able to climb ladders repetitively
- Ability to perform physically demanding work for 8+ hours a
day, including prolonged standing and walking, bending, and
- Ability to complete tasks such as loading, un-loading,
cleaning, shoveling, and painting.
- Ability to safely perform duties related to confined space
- Employer Supplemented Heath Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Vision
- Voluntary Dental
- Voluntary Critical Illness and Group Injury Insurance
- 401K (Company Match of 3%)
- Tuition Reimbursement
Keywords: hth companies, Decatur , Industrial Insulator, Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!