Learning Technologies Facilitator
Company: Memorial Health
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Provides support and administration of learning technology and
learning partnership programs including MHS's learning management
system, event management system, and American Heart Association
(AHA) Training Center. Proactively works to optimize system
utilization while working to resolve questions and concerns to meet
the needs of the customer.
- Bachelor's degree in technology, event management, education,
organization development, communication, healthcare administration
or related field required.
- Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) certification required
within three years of hire.
- Certified Healthcare Simulation Operations Specialist (CHSOS)
from the Society for Simulation in Healthcare within four years of
- Three (3) years administrative support experience
- One (1) year experience with audiovisual technology
- Experience in Education, Human Resources, learning management
systems or event management systems preferred.
- Outstanding organizational abilities to manage multiple
priorities while maintaining poise and projecting
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology,
software, computer systems/applications.
- Dedication to customer service support; ability to work in a
team environment and effectively manage relationships at all
- Demonstrates critical thinking and problem solving skills,
planning and organizing, initiative, conflict management,
adaptability, stress tolerance and ability to self-direct.
- Excellent human relations skills and a proven ability to work
with a broad range of people in diverse settings.
- Exceptional listening skills and strong oral and written
communication skills, in a variety of situations.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments, adjust as needed,
and react appropriately under pressure.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer/technical skills with
reporting and presentation tools utilizing Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Serves as a moderator for virtual learning events. Assists in
delivering effective and interactive virtual learning sessions, by
providing support to learning consultants including utilization of
breakout rooms, polls, questions from students, interaction, chat
utilization, and chat usage. Provides needed support with technical
- Provides technical support to ensure effective utilization of
learning technology. Assists in maintenance, setup, teardown, and
troubleshooting of learning technology and provides support for
events related to learning technology needs. Collaborates with
colleagues to ensure assigned spaces for events are the proper
environment for AV/IT related events.
- Shares responsibility for the content for the digital learning
- Understands and operates live stream videos for virtual events
via Microsoft teams, workplace, etc. Produces digital
videos/recordings and edits of educational events.
- Provides support for simulation related to scheduling, setup,
execution, and teardown of simulation events. Helps prepare and
maintain spaces to ensure all simulation equipment is
- Serves as a user and subject matter expert of EventPro, event
management software. Uses EventPro for inquiries, reservations,
maintaining contact information, resources, setups, utilization and
event close out.
- Serves as a user and subject matter expert of simulation
software. Uses BLine for to ensure the technology and equipment
meet the specifications needed for running scenarios within the
- Assists with routine equipment maintenance and offers
recommendations for equipment purchases based on usage and
- Provides secondary support to Learning Innovation department
programs, services and colleagues including administration of
learning management system, AHA Training Center, and event
- Supports and carries out policies and procedures associated
with physical security, emergency response, and operational
procedures. Monitors adherence to rules, regulations and
- Manages large amounts of sensitive, confidential information
concerning personnel, financial, strategic, and business
information contained in minutes, letters and other documents, as
well as through meetings, discussions and interventions. Maintains
strict confidentiality concerning all correspondence and job
related activities. Develops and maintains productive relationships
with System Leadership Team, leaders, and colleagues, to aid in MHS
goal and objective accomplishment.
- Serves as resource person on committees, task forces, meetings
and activities to assist the hospital and system achieve strategic
- Maintains professional growth and development through
continuing education, seminars, workshops and professional
- Performs other related work as required or requested.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative
summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by
incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform
tasks other than those specifically presented in this
Keywords: Memorial Health, Decatur , Learning Technologies Facilitator, Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!