CNC Set Up Operator 1st or 2nd Shift
Company: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The job duties and qualifications include but are not limited
CNC Lathe and Mill Set Up Operator Duties:
- Manufacture products in accordance with Engineering
- Adhere to all department and Company quality standards
- Check product dimensions utilizing proper equipment
- Refer any issues regarding the CNC Lathe area to senior leads
- Assure compliance to all department and Company quality
- Record, as required, all productivity on Company system
- Clean and maintain machinery according to department and
- Adhere to all Company safety regulations
- The ability to communicate in English (reading, writing, and
- A minimum of five years or more of operation and set up
experience with CNC Lathes or Mills (such as Mazak, Okuma,
Takisawa, Swiss, Doosan, etc.).
- Ability to set-up a CNC lathe or Mill (including work holding,
kitting of tools, touching off of tools/establishing offsets,
reading of manufacturing drawings, and first article buy-off) on
FANUC or OSP (Okuma) controls.
- Experience with utilizing a pre-setter off line for tool
offsets is a plus.
- Experience with quick change tooling is a plus.
- Experience with macro programming is a major plus.
- Experience with Mastercam (or other major programming software)
is a major plus.
We offer a competitive compensation package, and excellent
benefits which include vacation, holidays, and sick time, along
with medical, dental, vision, and life insurances. We also offer
our employees an attractive 401k plan with generous matching.
Join a great team in an exceptional work environment!
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Decatur , CNC Set Up Operator 1st or 2nd Shift, Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!