Behavioral Health Intake Therapist
Company: Dean Health
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Master's degree in Behavioral Health or related field
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
This is a full-time 36 hours per week/day shift position at St.
Mary's Hospital in Centralia, Illinois. Hours are day shift and are
flexible. Every other weekend rotation. No on-call. Master's Degree
in Behavioral Health or related field required.
Conducts interviews and behavioral health assessments for
potential admissions including telehealth assessments. Leads
assigned staff in performing activities or tasks for intake
Keywords: Dean Health, Decatur , Behavioral Health Intake Therapist, Other , Centralia, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!