Company: Conagra Brands, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Federal, State and local
environmental regulations and ConAgra corporate environmental
- Perform all activities associated with managing the plant
wastewater system including, interaction with the City WWTP,
interaction and reporting with the City, leading the wastewater
operations function, and collaborating with plant engineering and
maintenance to maintain the wastewater system.
- Perform all activities associated with storm water compliance
and air permit and regulation compliance.
- Manage all waste disposal activities, including hazardous waste
management and disposal per regulatory agency requirements and
Conagra policy. Assess all waste suppliers at least once every
three years for compliance with their permits.
- Lead sustainable development activities at the facilities,
including reduction in utility, energy and material consumption and
corporate citizenship efforts.
- Implement ConAgra Foods EHS Management System including
periodic self-assessment of Environmental Compliance.
- Develop and implement training to ensure education of all plant
team members on appropriate environmental issues.
- Assist in implementing safety programs and compliance with
health and safety requirements for the facility.
- Serve as liaison with community and local and state
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the plant
and corporate organization.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with
the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid
life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food
companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team
that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers
choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds
Eye, Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim,
Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's
BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and
inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race,
color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave
status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any
other characteristic or status protected by national, federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Conagra Brands, Inc., Decatur , Environmental Technician, Other , Centralia, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!