Security Analyst & GSOC Intern (2nd or 3rd Shift)- Decatur, IL
Company: Archer Daniels Midland Company
Posted on: June 7, 2021
ADM Global Security - Security Analyst & GSOC Support Intern
(2nd Shift or 3rd Shift) - Decatur, IL
This is a non-exempt level position.
This position offers an opportunity to play an active role in
supporting the mission of a corporate Global Security team with an
emphasis on intelligence analysis and GSOC support. It is designed
to enhance the Global Security Department's ability to monitor the
Company's physical assets and human capital; assess and respond to
enterprise level threats; and rapidly analyze and communicate
critical information to key stakeholders. This position is located
within our GSOC in Decatur, Illinois which operates as a point of
contact for ADM colleagues worldwide.
- Utilize existing policies to effectively respond to, document
and process emergency or assistance calls to the GSOC.
- Coordinate with and provide dispatch support to emergency
services and/or first responders.
- Monitor multiple alarm systems and provide the appropriate
response to panic, burglary, and fire alarm activations at
- Complete security rounds and respond to building alarms at the
North American HQ (NAHQ) during third shift coverage only.
- Monitor current global events with an understanding of how they
may impact ADM's people, operations or brand
- Gather and analyze open-source intelligence, social media
platforms, and other specific intelligence gathering tools for
known and potential threats
- Create intelligence assessments on a wide range of topics
relevant to global security
- Communicate assessments effectively through various methods,
both written and oral, to leadership and other colleagues
- Monitor, support, and conduct outreach to company travelers
when events may affect them.
- Support Global Security crisis preparedness and management role
by developing relevant threat information to support decision
- Collaborate with other analysts and members of Global Security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a
customer service-oriented approach.
- Possess demonstrable research skills & analytical/critical
- Must possess intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
new skills and methods
- Able to hear/speak clearly in order to effectively communicate
in-person, by phone, or via radio.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time, with
extensive computer, phone and radio use. Standing, bending and
kneeling, will also be necessary.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to
become proficient with other computer programs, tools, and
platforms as required.
- Must have motivated personality, work effectively within a team
environment, and have a willingness to take initiative
- Ability to perform research and create briefing products with
- Must demonstrate high levels of integrity with the ability to
maintain strict confidentiality.
- Possess the ability to multi-task effectively, while
maintaining a calm demeanor, during stressful and emergency
- Excellent customer service skills and professional
- Must be able to remain alert throughout the duration of the
- Flexibility regarding availability
- Because the GSOC is a 24/7 operation, all shifts must always be
fully staffed. This means that additional hours, to cover vacation
and sick time, will be available, and will be required at
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug
screen and a background check.
ADM is an EOE for minorities, females, protected veterans and
individuals with a disability.
Keywords: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Decatur , Security Analyst & GSOC Intern (2nd or 3rd Shift)- Decatur, IL, Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!