Research & Development Engineering Lab Technician
Company: Mueller Water Products
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Research & Development Technician will work very closely
with our Engineering team and is responsible for setup and
completion of projects and testing within our engineering lab. This
role has the primary responsibility of ensuring lab tests are
completed in a safe and timely fashion. Application of sound
engineering practices is crucial to ensure customer's are satisfied
and innovative products can be delivered to the market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for setup and completion laboratory testing on
Mueller Products with an emphasis on Safety, Quality, Delivery, and
- Safely perform laboratory tests on present, competitive, and
experimental products and on customer returned products.
- Fabricate, machine, and assemble fixture setups for
experimental tests using electronic and mechanical test
- Demonstrate diligence and thoroughness while conducting
- Perform necessary reporting and follow-up activities once
laboratory tests are completed.
- Perform necessary activities to ensure daily and weekly tasks
are completed on-time.
- Conform to all necessary PPE and safety requirements at all
- Committed to delivering exceptional results.
- Communicate and interact with all levels of the organization to
facilitate action and drive improvements.
Required Education and/or Experience:
Perks of Joining Our Team:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Other Applicable Benefits Available
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and
related decisions are made without regard to sexual orientation,
race, color, age, disability, religion, national origin,
citizenship status and creed.
Keywords: Mueller Water Products, Decatur , Research & Development Engineering Lab Technician, Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!