Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: June 8, 2021
WORK HERE...EAT HERE...FOR FREE!
We at W&M Restaurants are committed to providing a fun and
INCLUSIVE working environment for all! We are committed to
providing great food while still protecting our employees after
implementing safety and sanitization procedures that meet all CDC
We have kept our employees working during this difficult and
unprecedented time and still continue to offer a competitive wage
along with our great benefits which include:
FREE uniform t-shirts!
(We are fast tracking those identified with leadership qualities
and experience into higher paying roles within the first 3-6
Potential for RAISES!
(Several of our own employees have been award the Taco Bell
Many CEOs talk about commitment to community our Owner, let's
his actions speak for him. He supports the stores' local
communities through numerous charitable donations. For the past
three years he has spent time participating on the governing board
for the Boys and Girls Club in St. Louis, MO along with being a
generous contributor to the organization for 10+ years. He has also
contributed to his own team members who have won the Taco Bell Live
Mas Scholarship. Contact us to find out how you can become a part
of this truly fantastic team!
- Assist ARGM and RGM with facility maintenance and ensure health
and safety standards are followed at all times.
- Oversee proper product preparation, rotation, portioning,
cooking and hold times.
- Ensure that all Team Members complete their Shift Excellence
tasks for their assigned position(s).
- Provide outstanding customer service in a fast-paced, fun
- Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive
- Effectively and accurately handle cash/credit card
- Provide ongoing feedback in a positive manner to Team
- Actively participates in the training of Team Members.
- Perform other duties as required by manager
Job Requirements and Essential Functions:
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to do basic business math.
- Able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to complete cleaning task that include stooping,
pushing/pull up to 20 lbs.
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, and stooping during 90% of
If you want to build a great career then start with us. stay
Keywords: Taco Bell, Decatur , Shift Lead, Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!