Customer Care Representative
Company: Patterson Companies
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Order to Cash (OTC) Customer Care Representative will be a
member of the Team responsible for being the primary contact group
for incoming customer and branch calls. Role will require frequent
communication with customers, branch personnel, and Shared Services
team members. Role will assist the customer or branch with their
request if able, or will transfer the call within Shared Services
for assistance. The system of record will initially be Lawson with
an eventual migration to SAP.
The OTC Customer Care Representative will report directly to the
OTC Manager and will work closely with both Branch Personnel and
Shared Services teammates.
Success will depend on having a "customer first" attitude, along
with a willingness to learn new functions and positively contribute
to team performance.
- Provide professional administrative and telephone support for
incoming customer and branch phone calls to the Shared Services
- Handle all general questions concerning statements or other
correspondence received by the customer relating to supply
accounts, installment accounts and branch inquiries.
- Update the automated credit card system.
- Process customer credit card or electronic check payments by
- Act as liaison between branch offices and the Shared Services
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positively contribute to the OTC and Shared Services team
- Has exceptional organizational, problem solving, and
multi-tasking skills and shows a great attention to detail
- Strong customer orientation
- Demonstrates a commitment to Patterson's values and
professionalism through appropriate conduct at all times
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and
rewards for all eligible employees.
Please click here for an overview of benefits offered.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that
embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our
employees' unique experiences and differences are what strengthen
us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
Keywords: Patterson Companies, Decatur , Customer Care Representative, Other , Effingham, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!