Strapping Machine Operator (Lamination) 3rd Shift
Company: Stevens Industries
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Strapping operator's can do many tasks related to readying the
materials for shipping, running the machines that strap the
materials into place, or readying the finished product for
The Strapping Machine Operator must have a complete knowledge of
proper loading and shipping procedures to ensure an on-time
delivery with no damage to the product. Tasks involve preparation
of product for shipping and inputting information into the computer
Will do work of a repetitive nature and must use a variety of
hand and simple power tools, working from drawings, diagrams, and
other specifications. May also be required to lift objects that may
be awkward or hand to handle.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous factory or assembly experience is preferred.
- Ability to work from blueprints.
- Ability to complete forms and paperwork.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic. [Some positions may
require a higher level of math skills and the ability to set up
machines and equipment for operation]
- Ability to follow through with instructions.
- Occasional weekend work and overtime may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Keywords: Stevens Industries, Decatur , Strapping Machine Operator (Lamination) 3rd Shift, Other , Teutopolis, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!