Universal Banker | Mt Zion
Company: First Busey Corporation
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm; some Saturdays 8:45am-12:15pm
- Identify customers' and non-customers' financial needs and sell
all appropriate products and services.
- Service customer accounts as needed and proactively communicate
with customers to ensure their financial needs are met.
- Identify needs-based opportunities and make sales referrals to
all areas of the corporation to meet customers' financial
- Perform basic teller transactions.
- Make referrals to Bankers.
- Balance cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Scan work for image branch capture.
Education and Training
- Requires High School diploma.
- Requires previous banking and/or sales experience.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic math and accounting functions
- Accurately count money
- Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Lift 50 pounds
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Keywords: First Busey Corporation, Decatur , Universal Banker | Mt Zion, Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!