Laboratory Technician - East Plant (Micro)- Decatur, Il
Full Time, non-Exempt position
Quality Control Lab technician for the East Plant. Prepare,
process finished product samples, perform analytical testing using
instrumental procedures, and reporting results. Applicant must be
committed to working the shift, weekends and holidays. In addition
- applicant must be willing to work overtime. Attendance and
punctuality is required, along with the ability to work
independently in an organized manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare and analyze process and finished product samples.
- Report and summarize analytical results.
- Generate accurate documentation.
- Troubleshoot and perform basic maintenance on lab
- Prepare media for use in the lab.
- Maintains awareness and adheres to all FDA, GMP,USP, OSHA and
employer standards and guidelines.
- Support and comply with all food safety, quality and legality
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Good organizational skills
- Willingness to assume and learn new responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to understand and comply with plant GMP and personnel
- Computer skills to utilize lab instrument operation
2 plus years of work experience in a quality assurance lab
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug
screen and a background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and