CDL-A Linehaul (2021-0701-DEC-DRN)
Company: Dohrn Transfer Company
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Dohrn Transfer is a leading Midwest LTL Carrier providing
less-than-truckload, truckload, and value-added services throughout
our 10-state service area. Join our team and become a part of our
new growth and bright future. Our drivers are home daily! We offer
competitive salary and a great benefit package in an exciting,
Dohrn is currently seeking a Full Time Linehaul Driver at our
Decatur, IL Terminal.
- A minimum age of 23.
- A minimum of 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer
- All drivers must pass a road test administered by a Dohrn
Transfer Driver Trainer.
- All drivers must possess, or obtain within the required time
period, and maintain Hazardous Material and Tanker endorsements on
their current valid driver's license issued by the resident state
in which they reside.
- All drivers are to possess only one valid driver's license
(CDL) issued by the resident state of the driver. Operators who
have recently transferred from another state must produce a copy of
the former license or provide license information for verification
from that state. Drivers will need to provide information on all
licenses held within the previous 36 months.
- No record of citation or conviction of any DUI / OWI or
Reckless Driving within the previous 5 years.
- Must have and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical
examination and functional screen.
- Must consent to a pre-employment drug screen. Dohrn Transfer
must receive a negative result.
- Dohrn Transfer must receive a negative controlled substances
and alcohol result from prior employer(s) for the past three-year
period. No prior evidence of controlled substance use.
- There must be no instance of refusal to submit to an alcohol or
controlled substance test within the past three-year period,
including pre-employment testing.
- Must consent to a 10-year check on work history. Gaps of 30
days or more must be listed and explained. You may be asked to
provide documentation. Discrepancies may prevent your application
from being processed or withdrawal of the job offer.
- Must have the ability to read and write the English language
and also perform simple mathematical calculations.
- You will be an at-will employee throughout your employment
Dohrn Transfer. Nothing in these guidelines, your application, or
in the employee handbook guarantees employment for any period of
time or is intended to be a contract of employment.
- Drive a commercial vehicle safely while transporting freight
- Load and unload trailer, either individually or with assistance
of dockworkers. Mechanic freight handling equipment may be used
where available and appropriate.
- Perform frequent lifting, pulling, pushing and carrying of
- Securing of freight may be required through strapping or other
- Inspect the vehicle for defects and safe operating conditions
as required by law and company policy.
- Comply with all Federal requirements regarding the
transportation of hazardous materials.
- Drive tractor-trailer in all conditions in accordance with
Federal regulations, normally in periods of driving within hours of
service limitations, followed by an off-duty period as required by
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal
regulations, including driver's logs and other records required by
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and
procedures, and comply with all Federal, State, and local
regulations for the safe operation of a commercial motor
To navigate to the Dohrn Transfer Career Center and apply for
this position, please go to dohrntransfer.balancetrak.com
Dohrn Transfer Company, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants
will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to
race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected
Keywords: Dohrn Transfer Company, Decatur , CDL-A Linehaul (2021-0701-DEC-DRN), Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!