4 On/ 4 Off Driver
Company: Bulkmatic Transport
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At Bulkmatic you are more than just a truck driver. You'll
operate pneumatic equipment, manage relationships with customers
and be empowered to make the right decisions for your deliveries -
All while being part of a team that leads in the dry bulk shipping
Drivers on the rotating 4 On/ 4 Off schedule are now expected to
average $1100- $1350 per week. Annually, drivers are expected to
average $69,000. We are currently offering a $3000 sign-on bonus to
We are offering a rotating 4 On/ 4 Off schedule with guaranteed
home time on the 4 Off. Drivers on this schedule should expect to
be on the road 1-2 nights during the 4 On shift. Bulkmatic provides
hotel rooms for overnight stays. Weekend work is required when the
4 On rotation covers a weekend.
About the Job:
Being a driver for Bulkmatic is a more physical job than driving
for many other companies. Two-thirds of your time will be driving.
The rest of the time will be loading, unloading using the pneumatic
systems and interacting with customers. We have extensive training
on our safety procedures and the pneumatic equipment. No Pneumatic
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full time
employees including paid vacation and holidays, Medical, Dental and
Vision insurance, 401k with employer match, and life insurance
among other benefits.
We offer paid training for all new drivers.
No Tanker or Hazmat Endorsements Required
Minimum Driver Requirements:
- Minimum Age 23
- Class A CDL
Valid Class A CDL in the State that you reside in or in cases of
recent relocation the ability to change license within 30 days.
- 1 year of Class A tractor-trailer experience
- Military driving experience considered.
- Experience must be within the past 10 years; in the past 3
HazMat Endorsement preferred at some locations
- Must fulfill all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Must possess a valid medical certificate
Must not be disqualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No alcohol or drug related violations with the past 5
- No Reckless driving convictions within the past 3 years
- No DOT Preventable accidents including: Head on, Rollover, Rear
End, Jackknife, Struck Side of other vehicle in the past 3
- No more than 1 Preventable road accident in the past 3
- No more than a combination of 1 Preventable road accident and 1
Preventable off road accident in past 3 years
- No more than 2 Preventable off road accidents in the past 3
- Ability to accurately complete required paperwork and data
- After employment all Bulkmatic drivers must adhere to the above
standards or driving privileges will be suspended. Accidents are
subject to the Accident point system. Bulkmatic reserves the right
to go beyond these standards if public safety is threatened.
Specific Physical Requirements:
- Lifting/ carrying- hoses up to 50 lbs in weight.
- Climbing- in/out of tractor, on top of trailers and
- Pushing and Pulling
- Bending and Crouching
- Walking and Standing
- Sitting for up to 11 hours daily
- Manual Dexterity
- Must be able to work outside in various weather conditions
Keywords: Bulkmatic Transport, Decatur , 4 On/ 4 Off Driver, Other , Teutopolis, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!