Packaging Machine Operator
Company: Stevens Industries
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Stevens has a Packaging Coordinator position available.
Packaging coordinator's can do many tasks related to the cabinetry
and casework assembly process including: pulling materials for use,
readying the materials for assembly, stapling cabinet and drawer
parts together, running the machines that clamp the materials into
place, or readying the finished product for shipment. A special
assembly area is responsible for processing products that are to
large or for other various reasons will not fit through the normal
assembly process. Assemblers do work of a repetitive nature and
must use a variety of hand and simple power tools, working from
drawings, diagrams, and other specifications. Assembler may also be
required to lift objects that may be awkward or hand to handle.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous factory or assembly experience is preferred.
- Ability to work from blueprints.
- Ability to complete forms and paperwork.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic. [Some positions may
require a higher level of math skills and the ability to set up
machines and equipment for operation]
- Ability to follow through with instructions.
- Ability to lift weight on a continuous basis ranging up to 20,
lifting of weight ranging up to 50 pounds frequently, and up to 75
- Occasional weekend work and overtime may be required.
Keywords: Stevens Industries, Decatur , Packaging Machine Operator, Other , Teutopolis, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!