Company: PLASTIC SPECIALITIES & TECHNOLOGIES
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup, troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance
of electrical control circuits, VFDs, the instrumentation on
equipment using appropriate documentation, schematics, test
equipment, and hand tools.
- Enter detailed and accurate maintenance reports and work orders
into the CMMS software and using other basic computer skills,
- Work with vendors and their technical support teams in the
specification and order of parts and supplies; and for help in
resolving equipment/parts problems.
- Follow and actively participate in all established policies,
procedures, and recognized practices - safety (OSHA), health,
quality, and GMP.
- Assist and train others with electrical and mechanical
- May include fabricating parts, operating machining equipment
such as lathes, grinders, welders, etc.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned
Keywords: PLASTIC SPECIALITIES & TECHNOLOGIES, Decatur , Maintenance IV, Other , Clinton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!