Company: PLASTIC SPECIALITIES & TECHNOLOGIES
Posted on: July 18, 2021
This position is responsible for the repair of production
equipment, production support equipment and working closely with
the engineering team to build and or modify existing equipment and
processes to meet changing customer requirements. This position
calls for a person that has the knowledge, experience, and or
education in mechanical maintenance practices, a person who can
multi-task overcome challenges, and implement the solution.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inspecting and examining machinery and equipment to detect
irregularities and malfunctions.
- Adjusting machinery and repairing or replacing defective parts.
Performing break down analysis to determine the root cause of
- Operating welders, grinders, acetylene torch, metal cutting
saws, etc to fabricate parts required during installation,
overhaul, maintenance, or setup of machines.
- Complete mechanical changeovers to production equipment
including flanges, spool hubs, traverse, and bander settings.
Change out equipment on production lines.
- Entering detailed and accurate maintenance reports and work
orders into the CMMS software.
- Must be able to operate powered industrial vehicles safely,
including Forklift, Scissor lift and Ariel lifts.
- Maintain a clean and environmentally safe work area.
- Adhering to workplace safety policies, regulations, and
compliances and active participation in company safety
- Must be able to pass all requirements to become an
“Electrically Authorized” employee in accordance with NFPA 70E and
company Electrical Safety Program.
- Must perform indicated duties in an efficient, timely manner
and to an acceptable quality of workmanship.
- Ability to read meters, schematic diagrams, measuring
instruments, and basic computer skills.
Keywords: PLASTIC SPECIALITIES & TECHNOLOGIES, Decatur , Maintenance II, Other , Clinton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!