RN - Administrative Supervisor (Nights)
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: July 19, 2021
This is a full-time night shift RN Supervisor position at St.
Mary's Hospital in Centralia, IL. Hours are 7 pm to 7 am with some
weekends and holidays. At least two years of Registered Nurse
experience, with demonstrated progressive leadership qualities.
Prefer candidates with critical care and charge nurse
Coordinates daily operations with leadership team to ensure
implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care for
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support
staff during assigned shift. Contributes to performance evaluations
- Serves as a resource to the staff.
- Manages patient flow within assigned area.
- Provides support and coordination for patient emergencies.
- Opens and leads incident command for internal or external
disasters until relieved by assigned administrative
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any
issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, developing
and evaluating staff.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Two years' registered nurse experience, with demonstrated
progressive leadership responsibility
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Decatur , RN - Administrative Supervisor (Nights), Other , Centralia, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!