Certified Nurse Aide, Decatur Memorial Hospital
Company: Memorial Health
Posted on: July 20, 2021
Performs patient care according to the plan of care.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing.
Education and/or Other Requirements
- High School Education or Equivalent. Completion of approved
C.N.A. program and passed the Illinois Competency Exam; currently
in the Illinois C.N.A. registry. One-on-one care training required.
Essential Functions and Job Duties
- Performs patient care according to plan of care
- Reports abnormal findings and changes in patient condition to
- Demonstrates competency in all required areas, including
department specific and age specific and use of equipment.
- Prioritizes care on the unit.
- Completes admission and discharge procedures; take vital signs
per standard of unit.
- When assigned one-on-one care to a patient that is perceived to
be harmful to themselves or others, positions self in patient room
at bedside to maintain constant visual observation of the patient
and remain within arm's length of patient. Never leaves the patient
alone or out of sight unless specifically instructed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Memorial Health, Decatur , Certified Nurse Aide, Decatur Memorial Hospital, Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!