Accounts Payable Associate Senior
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Performs various accounts payable clerical processes. Provides
assistance to entry level associates.
- Under moderate supervision, assists with the preparation of
invoices and check requests for payments. Verifies amounts payable,
terms and accounts to be charged following established procedures
and practical knowledge gained from experience.
- Reconciles all plan accountings, general ledgers, and detailed
recordkeeping systems. Acts as a liaison between cashier and
accounting department ensuring cash posted to Account Receivables
matches General Ledger.
- Enters invoices and check requests for payment and determines
payment method. Prepares check preview list for invoices and check
requests and submits to management for approval.
- Generates all accounts payable checks for invoices and check
requests. Prepares invoice and check request checks for
- Performs detailed accounting, and supports the monthly close
process and administration of the investment portfolios. This
includes preparation and distribution of monthly investment related
reports and internal and external investment reporting daily,
weekly, quarterly, and annually.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Decatur , Accounts Payable Associate Senior, Other , Centralia, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!