Inpatient LPN - Emergency Department Olney
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Assume the responsibilities for direct care of assigned patients
under the supervision of a registered nurse or provider in the
Emergency Department. Provides nursing services to patient and
families in accordance with the LPN scope of practice as defined by
the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Answers call lights and offers comfort measures to patients in
coordination with nursing staff.
- Brings code cart to designated areas, provides cardiac
- Cleans and sends instruments to sterilization.
- Cleans, restocks, checks outdates of supplies in the ED. Clean
rooms after patient discharge.
- Documents task, rounding, treatment in the chart.
- Performs wound irrigation, splinting and visual acuity.
- Prepares and transports patients upon discharge and
- Assist nursing staff with direct patient care under the
supervision of RN and physician.
- Place patient in cardiac monitors and performs EKG.
- Apply splinting under the direct supervision of the
- Assist with gyne exams.
Keywords: CARLE, Decatur , Inpatient LPN - Emergency Department Olney, Other , Milmine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!